Zinc is a premium quality tablet providing 15mg of Zinc, with the addition of Calcium and Vitamin C. Zinc is a trace mineral which plays an important role in many functions within the body. It is naturally found in meats, dairy, nuts and seeds, and is particularly prominent in oysters.
Why use Zinc?
Providing 15mg of Zinc, 60mg Vitamin C and 54mg Calcium, this effective combination contributes to keeping your immune system high. Zinc gets to work by supporting normal cognitive function, macronutrient metabolism and boosting fertility and reproduction. The addition of calcium supports the normal maintenance of muscles, bone and blood clotting.
- Cystone is an ayurvedic formulation of herbs and minerals.
- Cystone naturally promotes a healthy urinary tract and helps maintain normal urine composition and mucosal integrity.
- It is a natural aid in maintaining healthy water management and relieves temporary water - weight gain.
- As a dietary supplement Cystone assists the kidneys and urinary tract in normal functions.
- It provides normal absorption and utilization for an overall healthy urinary tract.
- Cystone prevents the supersaturation of lithogenic substances that promote the formation of calculi.
- It controls oxamide absorption from the intestine and maintains the crystalloid-colloid balance.
- It helps to disintegrate urinary calculi by its actions on mucin which binds particles together and flushes out particles with urinary flow.
Shilapuspha (Didymocarpus pedicellata) 130mg Pasanabheda (Saxifraga ligulata Syn. Bergenia ligulata / ciliata) 98mg Indian madder / Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia)32mg Umbrella's edge / Nagarmusta (Cyperus scariosus)32mg Prickly chaff flower / Apamarga (Achyranthes aspera)32mg Sedge / Gojiha (Onosma bracteatum)32mg Purple fleabane / Sahadevi (Vernonia Cinerea)32mg Lime silicate calx / Hajrul yahood Bhasma / Badrashma bhasma 32mg Shilajit 26mg
Scitec Nutrition's Calcium Magnesium supplements are made up of a 2:1 calcium to magnesium ratio.
- take 1 tablet a day preferably with a meal.
||Minerals & Trace Elements
|Calcium (from oyster shells and calcium gluconate)
|Magnesium (magnesium oxide and magnesium gluconate)
Oyster shell, calcium gluconate, magnesium oxide, magnesium gluconate, separating agent: Crosslinked sodium carboxymethylcellulose (croscarmellose) and magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide pigment, coating agents cellulose.
Contains shellfish. May contain traces of nuts, peanuts, milk soy and egg protein and gluten.