Himalaya Liv.52 DS restores the functional efficiency of the liver by protecting the hepatic parenchyma and promoting hepatocellular regeneration.It is used to protect the liver against toxins and lower the risk of infections. It includes natural ingredients that exhibit potent hepatoprotective properties (liver protecting function). It also protects the liver from chemically-induced damage. It restores the function of the liver by protecting the liver cells and promoting the regeneration of liver cells (hepatocellular regeneration), especially post-illness and injury. As a daily health supplement, it improves appetite, digestion and assimilation processes and promotes weight gain.
How to use:
Follow strictly the doctor's prescription, the method of use and the instructions of the pharmacist.||Lipo-6 Black Ultra Concentrate
ONE PILL ONLY STARTS IT ALL! EXTREME CAUTION ADVISED: This is by far the strongest LIPO-6 fat burner we have ever released. It„¢s so strong that you can never take more than one pill. This is an ultra-concentrated super powerful one pill only fat burner that is designed to assist your body in rapidly destroying fat deposits.* To help ensure that your diet and weight loss goals become a huge success, LIPO-6 Black Ultra Concentrate exerts a powerful appetite suppressing effect. It further ignites an extreme feeling of energy and alertness that will keep you going for hours. To ensure optimum effects, the powerful ingredients of LIPO-6 Black Ultra Concentrate are embedded in fast-absorbing liquid capsules.* Just one pill will set the stage for all-out fat burning. Be warned: LIPO-6 Black Ultra Concentrate is an intense product: A FAT DESTROYER unlike anything else.*
Directions For Lipo-6 Black Ultra Concentrate: RECOMMENDED USE: Take 1 Black-Cap in the morning and 1 Black-Cap in the afternoon. This is an ultraconcentrated formula of extreme potency. NEVER EXCEED 1 BLACK-CAP PER SERVING. NEVER TAKE MORE THAN 2 SERVINGS IN A 24-HOUR PERIOD. For maximum results consume LIPO-6 Black Ultra Concentrate at least 30 minutes prior to a meal. Do not take within 6 hours of sleep.
Warnings: WARNING: IMPORTANT MUST READ: LIPO-6 BLACK Ultra Concentrate is absolutely not for use by persons under the age of 18 or those sensitive to caffeine. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Each serving of this product contains 200mg of caffeine, about as much as 1-2 cups of coffee. Monitor other sources of caffeine such as medications, foods or beverages while taking this product. Do not consume Yohimbe, synephrine or thyroid-boosting compounds from other sources, including but not limited to other dietary supplements or medications containing phenylephrine or any stimulants whatsoever. Do not exceed the recommended serving. Do not use in combination with alcohol. Do not use this product for longer than 60 days. Follow with a 15-daybreak. Consult your physician prior to use if you are taking medication, including but not limited to, MAO inhibitors, anti-depressants, aspirin, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or products containing phenylephrine, ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, phenylethylamine or other stimulants. Consult your physician prior to use if you have a medical condition, including but not limited to, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, psychiatric disorders, difficulty urinating, diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate or glaucoma. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to surgery. Immediately discontinue if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headaches or shortness of breath. This product contains ingredients that may be banned by some sports organizations. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store out of sunlight in a cool, dry place (60F-77F)|
- CLA with Green Tea & L-Carnitine Sport Edition.
- To support weight management and fat metabolism.
- Gentle but effective weight loss programme.
- Recommended use: take 1-2 capsules two times daily - after breakfast and approximately 30 min. before physical activity..
- Easy to swallow.
CLA with Green Tea & L-Carnitine Sport Edition provides
key ingredients for enhanced fat-metabolism and energy
production. Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA 80%) so 500 mg provides
400 mg of CLA in each capsule. There is also 200 mg of Green Tea
Extract in every capsule providing 66 mg of EGCG
(epigallocatechin gallate). 100 mg of L-Carnitine is added to
support energy conversion from fatty acids. 1 serving is 2
capsules so each pack contains 30 servings
Ingredients: 37% conjugated linoleic acid CLA, 14,8%
green tea extract, soybean oil, 7,4% L-carnitine, capsule
(gelatine, glycerin, water, colour: E172)
60 capsules = 30 servings
*Nutritional information will vary depending on flavour.
Premium whey packed with 21g of protein per serving, for the everyday protein you need from a quality source — with all-natural nutritionals, it's ideal for all of your fitness goals.
Get yours in over 40 flavours, with delicious favourites including Chocolate, Vanilla, and Strawberry Cream.
Want more information on protein powder, its benefits, and guidance on which one's best for you? Check out our Protein Guide.
- Over 80% protein per serving
- Contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle
- Contains over 2g of leucine per serving
It’s convenient, high-quality protein that helps grow and maintain important muscle1 — and with just 1.9g of fat, 1g of carbs, and only 103 calories per serving, it’s here to support all your fitness goals.
It also includes the essential amino acids, including 4.5g of BCAAs — these naturally occur in protein which helps to build and repair new muscle1 — so you’re always ready for the next session.
*Source: Myprotein brand health survey, Attest platform, UK market, September 2020 data
Protein contributes to the growth & maintenance of muscle mass, so to reap the benefits of this product we recommend adding 1 large scoop (25g) to 150-250ml of water or milk in a Myprotein shaker 30 minutes before and/or after your workout. Alternatively consume any time of day to increase your daily protein intake.
Chocolate Caramel: Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk) (95%), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Flavourings, Sweetener (Sucralose).
Serving Size - 1 Scoop (25g)
Servings Per Container - 1 (25g), 40 (1kg), 100 (2.5kg)
||Per Serving (25g)
||1745 kJ/413 kcal
||436 kJ/103 kcal
|of which saturates
|of which sugars
Olimp Gold Beef - Pro Amino Mega Tabs - 300 Tabs
Nutrition of physically active people makes dietary supplement manufacturers face the ever growing requirements regarding development of a group of non-allergic supplements, perfectly tolerated by the broadest possible group of users, especially those physically active whose share in the society has been continually on the rise.
GOLD BEEF-PRO AMINO was developed as a response of specialists from the reputable Olimp Labs, dealing with supplementation of physically active individuals, to the need to diversify sources of proteins available in the diet of physically active people who needed to enrich their diet with top quality concentrated bovine protein, with amino acid profile significant for physical exercise.
GOLD BEEF-PRO AMINO manufactured in pharmaceutical conditions is based on hydrolyzed bovine protein previously subject to enzymatic processing. GOLD BEEF-PRO™ AMINO is highly valuable for athletes as it is a source of instantly assimilated free amino acids and low-molecular-weight peptides absorbed directly to the blood stream as soon as after slightly more than ten minutes after consumption. This considerably reduces the risk of entering catabolic states in muscle cells that are strained by exercise or temporary malnutrition.
What is more, GOLD BEEF-PRO AMINO meets the highest standards set out for high-protein products administered as tablets:
In addition, GOLD BEEF-PRO AMINO contains especially high concentrations of such amino acids important in sporting activity, as:
- Very high dose (as much as 2,000 mg) of highly digestible protein per one Mega Tabs tablet, Ultra concentration – minimum 95% of the mass of the entire tablet,
- Contains a complete profile of proteinogenic amino acids with significant share of exogenous amino acids (EAA), including branched-chain amino acids (BCAA), displaying highly anabolic and anti-catabolic activity
- Posology was adjusted according to body weight,
- The product is lactose-free, therefore it may be successfully taken by individuals suffering from lower quality of life due to allergy to this nutrient or to milk proteins
- The product has residual carbohydrate (less than 0.5 g) and fat (less than 0.5 g) content per suggested dose.
- Hydrolyzed bovine proteins used in the product display very high protein concentration,
- The product is free from contaminations likely to accumulate in meat
- L-arginine (Arg). 3-fold higher content than in whey proteins. Although L-arginine is a relatively exogenous amino acid, its internal biosynthesis is not able to balance its insufficient supply in food during periods of increased demand (i, ii), such as in case of more intensive physical exercise or body ravaged by a disease or accident. Until present, it has been proved beyond all doubt that L-arginine: boosts synthesis of growth factors (polyamines) participating in tissue growth and, as proved in clinical trials, promotes protein synthesis in the body. Together with glycine and L-methionine, it also participates in creatine synthesis. Scientific literature also provides findings about Arg influence on increased secretion of the growth hormone (clinical trials on healthy men; iii)
Recommended daily dose: product is used depending on specific body weight.
up to 70 kg – 6 tab. (3 x 2 tabl.)
70 kg - 90 kg - 9 tab. (3 x 3 tabl.)
90 kg -105 kg -12 tab. (3 x 4 tabl.)
over 105 kg -15 tab. (3 x 5 tabl.)
Do not exceed recommended daily dose to be consumed during the day. This food supplement cannot be administered as a substitute of a varied diet. Balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are strongly recommended. Keep out of the reach of children.
- L-proline (Pro). Content about 3-fold higher than in whey proteins. The key, from the point of view of using this amino acid in body building and strength disciplines, is undoubtedly Pro's ability to control the activity of mTOR kinase (iv) integrating numerous important signalling pathways initiated by such significant factors as insulin or insulin-like growth factors (IGF I and IGF II; v, vi, ). Other studies (vii) have shown that increasing proline content in the diet by 2.1% results in the growing daily body mass gains from 342 to 411 g/day, that is by as much as 20%! The cause of such significant change was Pro-triggered, increased nitrogen retention in the cells – from 1.27 to 1.53 g/kg of body mass.
- Alanine (Ala). Content about 2-fold higher than in whey proteins. Alanine is used by the body as an alternative source of energy in periods of lowered blood sugar levels (viii). Such situation may pose a threat to any person during physical activity, especially during a prolonged effort or highly intense and extensive activity. Therefore, it appears that increased alanine concentration in the blood may result in reduced engagement of other amino acids from the muscle tissue, and thus reduce its catabolism during periods of high physical strain and energy demand.
- Glycine. Content about 13-fold higher than in whey proteins. Studies on humans (ix) have proved that increased glycine consumption contributes to reduced fatigue and subjective improvement in the quality of sleep.
Ingredients: 87% hydrolyzed bovine proteins; bulking agent – calcium carbonate; anti-caking agents—silicon dioxide, magnesium salts of fatty acids
||Per 100 g
|| 34 kJ/
|| 207 kJ/
|| 517 kJ/
|| 1636 kJ/
including saturated fatty acids
||< 0.5 g
< 0.1 g
||< 0,5 g
< 0,1 g
||< 0.5 g
< 0.1 g
||< 0.5 g
||< 0,5 g
< 0,5 g
||< 0,5 g
< 0,5 g
||< 0,5 g
< 0,5 g
||< 0.01 g