Delivery & Returns
Return and exchange policy
At Fit and Muscle, we want to make your visiting experience as easy and hassle free as possible. We also want you to feel confident in the products and services we provide. So this is why we have the Return & Exchange Policy.
Damaged & Faulty Product
If you wish to return an item that you believe is faulty, it may be necessary for the item to be returned to the pharmacy for assessment to determine whether or not you are entitled to an exchange, refund or repair. Moreover, if any item we have supplied is damaged on receipt or, within the warranty period (equipment’s warranty card available), develops a fault, we will replace or repair the item via the agent of the manufacturing company free of charge or refund the price you paid for it.
Conditions of Return
Fit and Muscle always provides products of high quality & practices the highest standard of storage conditions according to the International Standards. Therefore, the branch will be pleased to offer you an item exchange or refund under the following conditions.
The item is in resalable condition:
- The original tags and labels are still attached;
- The item is in its original packaging (if any);
- The item is unworn, unused and as sold
- the original receipt is available.
- the item does not fall within any of the special exceptions below.
Special Exceptions (NO RETURN NO EXCHANGE)
Please choose carefully as we do not offer return or exchange on the following items unless the item is faulty, or where otherwise required by law.
1. Food supplements, nutrition products, Cosmetic products and any other commodity that requires special storage conditions:
a) Such products are guaranteed to be kept under special storage conditions (EX. Keep below 30 °C) as recommended by the manufacturer. Hence, no returns are acceptable for such items once leaving the branch’s premise because of Ideal storage conditions being uncontrolled.
2. PERSONAL CARE ITEMS: No Return No Exchange if opened and/or used.These items includes:
a) Personal care items
b) Clothes determine body shape, wrape and body support ( belts, ankle wrape)
3. OTHER GENERAL ITEMS: These can be returned within 24 hours upon purchasing the item.
The simplest way to determine if a product is likely to be classified as a personal care item is to ask yourself; “Does this item come in contact with my body or any bodily fluids?” If the answer is “yes” then you cannot return the item as we could never sell the item again due to safety and hygiene laws.